Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Happenings

 
Well it's my first day of my four day weekend for Christmas.  My Christmas present is I'm taking it easy, well as much as I can.  Chris and I and the extended family that we will NOT do gift exchanges.  Which is a huge relief!  We started our bathroom remodel project due to some major damage that needed tending to.  So we will be doing work little by little for a total update over the coarse of the year.  We pulled out the small stand up shower to find that the floor underneath had completely rotted away!!! Yikes!!

 During the demo work I was swamped at work with gifts to the kids and their parents, practices for Christmas programs, planning their Christmas party, attending the staffs, Organizing and putting on an Angel Tree for a family in our school, and putting on the book exchange Ohhh and the major unplanned stomach virus that left me sick in bed all last weekend.  Here it is Christmas Eve Eve and I have yet had two seconds to even step in a single store!  Planning to spend wonderful quality time with family on both sides at their house.... and putting up drywall and flooring.  MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment